Video tutorials for Surpac:
This series of video tutorials show the basic steps for geological modeling and mine design. They are not to be considered as advanced tutorials. The data example is from a cement and hard rock aggregate deposit. The basic steps are applicable to other industrial mineral, aggregate and metal deposits. The tutorials use Geovia’s Surpac, Whittle, and MineSched applications. Each video is approximately 45 to 60 minutes in length. The tutorials are not intended to replace hands-on classes but to serve as refreshers for specific parts of resource modeling and mine design and to show an overall sequence to resource modeling, mine design, production scheduling, and reconciliation.
The following topics are covered:
- Surpac/Quarry Basics
- Geological Modeling (up to block modeling)
- Block Modeling and Resource Reporting
- Pit Optimization (Coming Soon!)
- Pit Design and Reserve Reporting
- Long Term Mine Scheduling (Coming Soon!)
- Short Term Mine Scheduling (Coming Soon!)
- Grade Control (Coming Soon!)
- Reconciliation (Coming Soon!)
- Reclamation (Coming Soon!)
Each topic may have several video training tutorials depending on the complexity and level of detail on the general topic.
Check back often as we continue to add content.
You must Register or Log in to view the video content.